These delightful turquoise tulip earrings are perfect for adding a splash of colour to any outfit. Made from sustainable copper and sterling silver they are comfortable and lightweight, making them perfect for both every day and special occasion wear.
Fold Formations' tulip range has become a customer favourite due to the delicate design and stunning range of colours available. Each tulip has been lovingly hand cut and folded from recycled copper by Kirsty before being coloured using a salt bath patina, sealed and assembled using sustainable sterling silver.
These earring have been coloured using a salt bath patina. Ranging anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, the copper is exposed to salt, humidity and sometimes vinegar to create a gorgeous colour and texture on the surface. The resulting surface colour is permanent and is sealed using an microcrystalline (vegan) wax to preserve the grogeous colour and matte finish.
These earrings are guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each pair of tulip earrings comes wrapped in a matte grey Fold Formations box adorned with a cute silver bow, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia.
- Salt bath patina
- Clear enamel lacquer top coat.
- The earrings are approximately 3.4cm from the top of the hook to the bottom of the drop and are 1.3cm at their widest point.
- The sterling silver hooks are a sturdy and comfortable 0.7mm thick.
Turquoise Tulip Earrings
This item is 100% vegan with no animal products used in the product or manufacturing process.
- Orders are shipped via Australia post using fast and trackable services.
- Australian orders over $120 and International orders over $250 ship for FREE!
- Learn more about our shipping and customer service through the links at the bottom of this page.