These delightful red tulip earrings are perfect for adding a splash of colour to any outfit. Made from sustainable copper and sterling silver they are comfortable and lightweight, making them perfect for both every day and special occasion wear.
Fold Formations' tulip range has become a customer favourite due to the delicate design and stunning range of colours available. Each tulip has been lovingly hand cut and folded from recycled copper by Kirsty before being hand dyed with an oxide solution, sealed and assembled using sustainable sterling silver.
The fabulous metallic colour shines delightfully in the light and has a subtle but beautiful variances in the finish, which often reminds Kirsty of a watercolour painting.
These earrings are guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each pair of tulip earrings comes wrapped in a matte grey Fold Formations box adorned with a cute silver bow, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia.
- Oxide patina with metallic dye.
- Clear enamel lacquer top coat.
- The earrings are approximately 3.4cm from the top of the hook to the bottom of the drop and are 1.3cm at their widest point.
- The sterling silver hooks are a sturdy and comfortable 0.7mm thick.