Elegant and pretty, these flower petal earrings with green labradorite are perfect for adding a little bit of charm to any casual or formal outfit. Made from sustainable sterling silver, copper and natural amethyst, these earrings are super comfortable and lightweight, making them perfect for everyday wear.
Each petal has been lovingly hand cut, textured and folded from recycled copper before being coloured with a heat patina. To finish, an enamel lacquer is used to seal the fabulous patina and the lily earrings are assembled with sustainable sterling silver.
The fabulous bright reds and golds of the heat patina have a natural look which fits beautifully with almost any colour outfit. There may be subtle variance in colour from lily to lily due to the natural colouring process.
These earrings are guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each pair of tulip earrings comes wrapped in a matte grey Fold Formations box adorned with a cute silver bow, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia
- Red heat patina
- Clear enamel lacquer top coat
- Green labradorite beads
- 3 cm from the top of the hook to the bottom of the petal.
- 2 x 1.6 cm petal drop (excluding hook)
- 0.7mm thick sturdy sterling silver hooks
Red Flower Petal Earrings with Green Labradorite
- Orders are shipped via Australia post using fast and trackable services.
- Australian orders over $120 and International orders over $250 ship for FREE!
- Learn more about our shipping and customer service through the links at the bottom of this page.
This product is 100% vegan with no animal products used in the item or manufacturing process.