The delicate form and vibrant dark pink colour of this lily pendant makes it perfect for adding a little charm to any casual or formal outfit. Made from sustainable sterling silver, copper and freshwater pearls, this pendant is super comfortable and lightweight, making them perfect for everyday wear.
Enjoy the original Fold Formations design which has become a long-time favourite due to its versatility, delicacy and wide range of fabulous colours. This was our very first design and has been perfected over the years to become a favourite for Kirsty to both make and wear. Each lily has been lovingly hand cut, textured and folded from recycled copper before being coloured with a heat patina. To finish, an enamel lacquer is used to seal the fabulous patina and the lily earrings are assembled with sustainable sterling silver.
The gentle metallic colours shine delightfully in the light and have subtle but beautiful variances in colour that often reminds Kirsty of a watercolour painting.
This pendant is guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each lily pendant comes wrapped in a soft black velvet jewellery pouch, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia
- Red heat patina
- Clear enamel lacquer top coat
- Freshwater pearls
- 3 cm from the top of the bail to the bottom of the petal.
- 1.5 x 2.3 cm lily drop
- 3mm internal diameter for the bail
- Comes with one complimentary 45cm brown faux silk necklace
Pink Lily Pendant
- Orders are shipped via Australia post using fast and trackable services.
- Australian orders over $120 and International orders over $250 ship for FREE!
- Learn more about our shipping and customer service through the links at the bottom of this page.