Simple and elegant, these bark texture earrings with green agate beads have a gorgeous antique finish. Made from 100% sustainable copper and sterling silver, these earrings are the perfect ethical accessory to bring some rustic charm to your wardrobe.
The delicate hammered texture of these earrings is highlighted by an antique patina and brush finish. Each piece is individually cut, hammered, oxidised and assembled by Kirsty in her Blue Mountains workshop. All hooks are made from sterling silver and all copper components are sealed using a microcrystalline (vegan) wax to preserve the antiqued finish.
These earrings look great when worn against natural or pale colours. If you love a rustic country chick or bohemian style these earrings are perfect for you! Great for everyday wear, these earrings are incredibly lightweight on their sturdy silver hooks.
These earrings are guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each pair of embossed earrings comes wrapped in a soft black velvet jewellery pouch, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia
- microcrystalline wax sealer
- green agate beads
- 4.5 cm from the top of the hook to the bottom of the earring.
- 0.4 cm wide
- 0.8mm thick sterling silver hooks
Oxidised Copper Bark Texture Earrings with Green Agate
- Orders are shipped via Australia post using fast and trackable services.
- Australian orders over $120 and International orders over $250 ship for FREE!
- Learn more about our shipping and customer service through the links at the bottom of this page.
This product is 100% vegan with no animal products used in the item or manufacturing process.