These charming emerald green gum leaf earrings are delightful and fun to wear. The natural colours of the sustainable copper makes them perfect for styling with your everyday attire.
Fold Formations' gum leaves are one of our most versatile designs. With a selection of naturally produced coloured patinas, our gum leaves change with every season. Whether you are going for a fresh, elegant look or a free, bohemian feel, these gum leaves can be styled to add a unique flair to your wardrobe.
Each individual leaf is cut from sustainable copper, folded, forged and coloured by Kirsty before being assembled with sterling silver components and finished with an enamel lacquer to preserve the copper's finish. Our green leaves are coloured using a salt bath patina which takes around six weeks to form the gorgeous surface colour. The beautiful emerald green patterning on these earrings will vary subtly from leaf to leaf due to this natural process. Each batch of green leaves turns out a little different in colour and texture, so keep your eyes peeled for each season's variation!
These earrings are guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each pair of gum leaf earrings comes wrapped in a soft black velvet jewellery pouch, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia
- Clear enamel lacquer top coat
- 4.8 cm from the top of the hook to the bottom of the leaf.
- 3.4 x 01.3 cm leaf drop.
Emerald Green Gum Leaf Earrings
- Orders are shipped via Australia post using fast and trackable services.
- Australian orders over $120 and International orders over $250 ship for FREE!
- Learn more about our shipping and customer service through the links at the bottom of this page.
This product is 100% vegan with no animal products used in the item or manufacturing process.