Let this gorgeous clover necklace with faceted black agate be your new lucky charm! Made from 100% sustainable copper and sterling silver, this necklace is the perfect ethical accessory to bring some rustic charm to your wardrobe.
The delicate hammered texture of this necklace is highlighted by an antique patina and brush finish. Each piece is individually cut, hammered, oxidised and assembled by Kirsty in her Blue Mountains workshop. All the decorative jump rings are sterling silver and all copper components are sealed using a microcrystalline (vegan) wax to preserve the antiqued finish.
This necklace look great by itself or paired with the matching earrings or bracelet and looks gorgeous when worn against natural or pale colours. If you love a rustic country chick or bohemian style these earrings are perfect for you!
This necklace is guaranteed to create smiles as a thoughtful and personal gift or as a great way to spoil yourself.
Each clover necklace comes wrapped in a soft black velvet jewellery pouch, ready as a gift for yourself or a special someone. We are more than happy to send directly to the gift recipient, leave a message with your order and we can even add a little card and custom message.
The Finer Details
- 925 sterling silver and copper - 100% sustainably sourced within Australia
- Antique patina
- Faceted agate beads
- Microcrystalline wax sealer
- This necklace is approximately 66cm long
- Each small copper clover is 2cm wide and the large clovers are 2.7cm wide
Clover Necklace with Black Agate
- Orders are shipped via Australia post using fast and trackable services.
- Australian orders over $120 and International orders over $250 ship for FREE!
- Learn more about our shipping and customer service through the links at the bottom of this page.
This product is 100% vegan with no animal products used in the item or manufacturing process.